Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bushfire starts despite earlier rain

Bushfire starts despite earlier rain
WS saw this fireball from his house at Bukit Batok and hopes no one was hurt. He feels slightly bewildered as to how the fire started as it had been raining before that.

Says the STOMPer:

"I saw the smoke and fire from my kitchen at about 7p.m. I stay at Bukit Batok.

"It was far away so no smell of smoke but one of my friends, who is studying at Millennial Institute, commented that there were ashes at its field and the area was smoky in the afternoon, around 4 to 5 plus.

"I was worried if anyone got hurt because from my place, it seems like some housing caught fire.

"But it's kind of strange as well because there was heavy rain about 3 plus, so I don't see how the fire started."

Bushfire starts despite earlier rain
Bushfire starts despite earlier rain

Go here for relevant news articles and related Seen on STOMP posts on bushfires in Singapore
Well if you want it let's go
I got that fire, so hot I burn it down
Act like you already know
I got that fire, 'cause I'm the flyest chick around
You want it, it's fire, I got it, that fire
So I might ignite ya, it's fire, it's fire


- Fire by 50 Cent feat. Young Buck & Nicole Scherzinger